Chapter 17: Second Meet(1 / 2)

When I lose self in a ddle, I will wake up as soon as I co here.

当我浑浑噩噩快要迷失自己的时候,只要我来到这里,我就会清醒。

When I et down and can''''t hold on, I can reain confidence as lon as I ahere.

当我灰心丧气快要支撑不住时,只要我来到了这里,我就能重拾信心。

All the difficulties and hardships will be over. If I work hard enouh and stick on lon enouh, I will eventually reach destination, even if a boulder is before .

相信自己只要足够努力、足够坚持,那么所有的艰难困苦都会成为过去式,这个世界上没有什么困难可以难倒我,我的前方哪怕有一块巨石拦住了我的去路,我也终将会到达自己的目的地。

Where there''''s a will, there''''s a way.

世上无难事,只怕有心人。

Any difficulties will be solved as lon as nd is firenouh. There is no problein the world that I can not solve.

只要我的心志足够坚定,任何困难都会有办法解决的,这个世上就没有我过不去的坎。

I will never foret why I started, and I will surely succeed.

我永远不会忘记自己的初心,所以我一定会得到始终。

Keep oin, keep fihtin.

不断前进!不断斗争!

God will be ivin a bi task to .

天将降大任于斯人也,

He''''s drainin etionally and physically, starvin , and exhaustin first to confuse .

必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为。

So that in endurin thins.

所以动心忍性。

I will indeed beco a qualified youn won if I survive throuh all the hardships soday.

历经所以有磨炼后,他日我定当心志有成。

One should be the way one likes and then ke friends with people who appreciate one''''s life. Turn on the riht way to life, okay?

一个人应该努力修炼成自己喜欢的模样,然后结交欣赏自己的人,一同前行,这才是打开生活的正确方式。

Coroses y help, but it will be a new start of a nihtre every ti you escape.

委曲求全也许是有用的,但每一次逃避和妥协都是沉入深渊的开始。

It’s painful to travel aainst the current, but if you don’t try to fiht destiny, how can you find out which is your true self?

逆流而上会很痛苦,但是如果你不和命运决斗,怎么会知道哪个才算是真正的自己呢?

Too ny coroses will ke one not know who they are and lose theelves.

委曲求全多了会让自己不知道自己究竟是谁而迷失了自己。

I ahere to think independently, find ou